Friday, April 26, 2013

5QF ~ Apr 26

I'm so glad it's Friday. It was a very heavy week 'round these parts, so I'm really looking forward to recharging with my family for the next two days.

I had a new temp start today. She wore a lovely purple sweater that matched her hair. I hope she works out. We've had so many temps come and go over the last year and it's been frustrating. Someday I will tell you allll about it.

I had a girls night out this week with two friends from church. We talked and laughed for over 3 hours!

My course will be over at the end of May, with the graduation ceremony in early June. Some day I will tell you allll about that too.

Ok. So since it's Friday, I'm going to do Mama M's Five Question Friday blog thingamaroo.

Ready?

Let's go.
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

1. Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse?
99% of the time Ian does. I don't like driving in the dark, rain, snow, highway or traffic. Also, Ian does these weird jerky movements when I'm braking like he thinks I'm going to bang into the guy next to me or something. And I think he presses both feet on the floor like he has some invisible brakes going on down there. I can't take it. So, he drives and I look at the scenery.

2. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
My understanding of an introvert is someone who is recharged by being alone, while an extrovert is recharged by being with others.

So, assuming I'm not too way off base with my understanding, I am an introvert. I find being around other people to be exhausting sometimes, so I require a bit of quiet time to myself every day so my head doesn't pop off. I might read or pray or colour.. it doesn't matter. Just as long as I am alone it's all good.

3. Are you married to an introvert or extrovert?
Ian is an extrovert for sure. He loves being around other people and is very social. He'd have the entire world over every single night if he could. He loves people, he craves fellowship and fun with others.

I imagine it is very hard for an extrovert to live with an introvert.

4. What's your favorite type of social media?
It's a tie between Facebook and Twitter. I love them both. But I love Instagram and Snap Chat too.

I love me some social media.

5. What's your favorite way to "recharge"?

Probably by colouring. I have my own stash of colouring books and crayons and I can just zone out.
 
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Good night!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:12 a.m.

    Hi there, I read your blog on a regular basis.
    Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!


    Also visit my blog post: click here

    ReplyDelete