Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Tuesday

Today started out kind of cool.

I was listening to Z103.5 on my drive in to work when Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch came on.

I love this song like I love M&Ms.

And air.

I was sitting at a red light, dancing in my seat and singing/rapping at the top of my lungs like there was no tomorrow.

Then, I looked over at the car next to me, and there was this woman doing the exact same thing.

Our eyes met, we opened our windows and suddenly it became a dance party of two.

You're ok, Dancing Lady.

You are a-ok.

My day continued to get even better because I had a very special visitor for lunch...

THIS GUY!

Naturally, I put him right to work.



He made a call or two...


 
He waltzed around like he'd been there a hundred times before. He's usually very shy and wary of strangers but today he was Mr. Personality.
 
I don't know who took more pictures of him, my co-worker or me!

Getting to see him was such a blessing for me today and certainly lifted my spirits.
 
And now I'm off to toss a package of popcorn in the microwave and watch my new favourite show The Black List with my sexy husband.
 
Kate
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. He is adorable!! And I love M&M's too...oh and air. Gotta love that as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 a.m.

    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great song! I have it on tape. Like, an actual tape :P But I don't have a tape player anymore, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you in Bloggerdom again. Lol... sounds like a kingdom!

    I'm sorry to hear you've been going through some trials again, but so happy to see you back nevertheless. I was just thinking about you the other day and then, lo and behold... A POST by you!

    Mattie is so big!

    And Sam is in high school now? I think when I first started reading your blog he was starting jr. high (or maybe it was before that and I just remember you mentioning it or something). Now your boy is in high school and mine is in jr. high. Can't they just stop growing for a while?

    Happy fall! and I'm so glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete